NOTE REGARDING COVID-19:
Due to remote learning, there will be no new employee parking permits to distribute. However a permit will still be required to park on campus. Until further notice, please continue to use your current parking permit (the pink one) while parking on campus. If you need a replacement permit please email email@example.com
All employees are required to purchase a parking permit to park on any campus.
Student and STNC Employees (Student permits only)
- All STNC/Professional Expert Employees must purchase a student permit at $10 per month, please go to or call the Accounting Office
- Student Employees may purchase a student permit during their registration process
Faculty and Staff Parking Permits
- Contract Faculty or Adjunct Faculty (67.1% or greater) = $120 a year
- Adjunct Faculty (67% or less) = $60 a year
- Classified Staff or Management greater than .50 FTE (more than 20 hours per week) =$120 a year
- Classified Staff or Management .50 FTE or less (20 hours or less per week) = $60 a year
To Request An Employee Permit
Payroll Deduction (strictly online):
- Complete the Online Parking Payroll Deduction Form
- This link will close after January 31st and will not reopen until Summer
- You will need your Employee ID Number
- Payments will be prorated over 2 to 4 months at $30 per month
- For questions as to what is on your paystub, please contact Payroll Department
- Permits will only be mailed
- If you did this last year, you must do it again to continue doing payroll deduction
Pay In Person:
- Can pay by cash, check or credit card (no AMEX)
- A form will be required to fill out
- Please have your Employee ID Number ready
- Please visit us BEFORE the start of Fall Semester to avoid the lines
*Permits must be displayed by the first day of Fall Semester.*
Employee Parking is based on a seniority system. Reserved parking permits are issued on space availability. All new employees are initially assigned to lot C (CLICK HERE for current staff parking designation). You may request assignment to an alternate lot; you will be placed on a waiting list based on your date of hire. Reassignment occurs when spaces are vacated due to separation of employment, retirement, etc. There is no way to predict how long you will be on the wait list. If you wish to be assigned to an alternate lot complete that section of the form in its entirety to ensure accuracy of the waiting list. This must be done every year. To find out where you are on the seniority list, please send an email to Natalia: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Volunteer/Courtesy Parking Permit
- A Volunteer Parking Permit Request for contractors, community consultants, service vendors, and volunteer instructional assistants or other volunteers can be found by clicking the Volunteer Parking Permit Request Form.
- If you need a short term pass for a guest, need a specialized permit or have an event, please click here to request one from District Police.