All employees are required to purchase a parking permit to park on campus.
Student and STNC Employees (Student permits only)
- All STNC Employees must purchase a student permit at $10 per month, please go to the Accounting Office
- Student Employees may purchase a student permit during their registration process
Faculty and Staff Parking Permits
- Contract Faculty or Adjunct Faculty (67.1% or greater) = $120 a year
- Adjunct Faculty (67% or less) = $60 a year
- Classified Staff or Management greater than .50 FTE (more than 20 hours per week) =$120 a year
- Classified Staff or Management .50 FTE or less (20 hours or less per week) = $60 a year
To request your parking permit, please complete the Online Parking Payroll Deduction Form and one will be mailed to you. You will automatically be charged for the permit through payroll deduction at the above rates. The payments will be prorated over 2 to 4 months at $30 per month. If you prefer to pay by cash, check, or credit card, please visit the Accounting Office in person. Option for payroll deduction will close after January 31st. YOU MUST DISPLAY THE STAFF RESERVED PARKING PERMIT BY THE FIRST DAY OF THE FALL SEMESTER.
Employee Parking is based on a seniority system. Reserved parking permits are issued on space availability. All new employees are initially assigned to lot C (click here for current staff parking designation). You may request assignment to an alternate lot; you will be placed on a waiting list based on your date of hire. Reassignment occurs when spaces are vacated due to separation of employment, retirement, etc. There is no way to predict how long you will be on the wait list. If you wish to be assigned to an alternate lot complete that section of the form in its entirety to ensure accuracy of the waiting list. This must be done every year. To find out where you are on the seniority list, please contact Natalia in the Accounting Office.
Volunteer/Courtesy Parking Permit
A Volunteer Parking Permit Request for contractors, community consultants, service vendors, and volunteer instructional assistants or other volunteers can be found by clicking the Volunteer Parking Permit Request Form.
If you need a day pass for a guest, specialized permit or have an event, please click here to request one from District Police.